activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Knight, Doug" <dkni...@mitre.org>
Subject Simple example and setup using ActiveMQ from JavaScript
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 17:16:05 GMT
Hi all,
Does anyone have a simple example of how to connect to and read from a topic from JavaScript?
I've looked at the Chat example, which I cannot get to work. There is also some disconnect
in my knowledge as to how to configure the JavaScript "app" and ActiveMQ. I've seen some examples
that talk about using servlets and Jetty, but I don't know how to set these up. What I'd like
to be able to do is access a web page with JavaScript in it that reads some text data (eventually
XML from a web service) from a topic. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Doug Knight
MITRE Corp