activemq-users mailing list archives

From Robert Nicholson <robert.nichol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Messages left on the queue when using a transacted session.
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:37:05 GMT
What has changed in the 5.3 SNAPSHOT since Hermes gives me the
following error now when performing discovery

Has anything changed in regards to how you setup Hermes discovery with
5.3 SNAPSHOT vs 5.20?

hermes.HermesException: Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub:
javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost;
nested exception is:
	java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused]
	at hermes.ext.activemq.ActiveMQAdmin.connect(ActiveMQAdmin.java:346)
	at hermes.ext.activemq.ActiveMQAdmin.getConnection(ActiveMQAdmin.java:
354)
	at hermes.ext.activemq.ActiveMQAdmin.discoverDestinationConfigs
(ActiveMQAdmin.java:140)
	at hermes.impl.HermesAdminAdapter.discoverDestinationConfigs
(HermesAdminAdapter.java:84)
	at hermes.impl.DefaultHermesImpl.discoverDestinationConfigs
(DefaultHermesImpl.java:1357)
	at hermes.browser.tasks.DiscoverDestinationsTask.invoke
(DiscoverDestinationsTask.java:76)
	at hermes.browser.tasks.TaskSupport.run(TaskSupport.java:175)
	at hermes.browser.tasks.ThreadPool.run(ThreadPool.java:170)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:637)
java.io.IOException: Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub:
javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost;
nested exception is:
	java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused]
	at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.connect(RMIConnector.java:
338)
	at javax.management.remote.JMXConnectorFactory.connect
(JMXConnectorFactory.java:248)
	at hermes.ext.activemq.ActiveMQAdmin.connect(ActiveMQAdmin.java:341)
	at hermes.ext.activemq.ActiveMQAdmin.getConnection(ActiveMQAdmin.java:
354)
	at hermes.ext.activemq.ActiveMQAdmin.discoverDestinationConfigs
(ActiveMQAdmin.java:140)
	at hermes.impl.HermesAdminAdapter.discoverDestinationConfigs
(HermesAdminAdapter.java:84)
	at hermes.impl.DefaultHermesImpl.discoverDestinationConfigs
(DefaultHermesImpl.java:1357)
	at hermes.browser.tasks.DiscoverDestinationsTask.invoke
(DiscoverDestinationsTask.java:76)
	at hermes.browser.tasks.TaskSupport.run(TaskSupport.java:175)
	at hermes.browser.tasks.ThreadPool.run(ThreadPool.java:170)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:637)
Caused by: javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost;
nested exception is:
	java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused]
	at com.sun.jndi.rmi.registry.RegistryContext.lookup
(RegistryContext.java:101)
	at com.sun.jndi.toolkit.url.GenericURLContext.lookup
(GenericURLContext.java:185)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)
	at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.findRMIServerJNDI
(RMIConnector.java:1886)
	at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.findRMIServer
(RMIConnector.java:1856)
	at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.connect(RMIConnector.java:
257)
	... 10 more
Caused by: java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host:
localhost; nested exception is:
	at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:601)
	at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:
198)
	at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:184)
	at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.newCall(UnicastRef.java:322)
	at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.lookup(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.jndi.rmi.registry.RegistryContext.lookup
(RegistryContext.java:97)
	... 15 more
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:195)
	at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:432)
	at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIDirectSocketFactory.createSocket
(RMIDirectSocketFactory.java:22)
	at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIMasterSocketFactory.createSocket
(RMIMasterSocketFactory.java:128)
	at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:595)
	... 20 more

Here's my Hermes config