activemq-users mailing list archives

From Roger Hoover <roger.hoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PERL/STOMP: How to Request Response
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 16:40:33 GMT
Hi Dejan,

I'm not seeing how this feature is useful if you have to have a single
connection.  Usually, the whole point of request/response, is to have the
request processed elsewhere by some other process (perhaps on another
machine) with it's own connection.  If it only works on the same connection,
I don't see the point of using a queue to distribute the work.

Please let me know if I'm missing something.  Thanks,

Roger