activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: uncommitted transaction for several days in activemq
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 10:25:38 GMT
the jdbc persistence adapter locks a table - the lock table, by default so
that a master/slave pair can be easily installed.
The use of the lock can be configured through the useDatabaseLock boolean
attribute of the JDBCPersistenceAdapter. It defaults to true but can be set
to false if the locking is not required because only one broker will use the
DB.