activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: consumer timeout for client_acknowledge or transacted sessions
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 08:30:01 GMT
no. there is no implicit timeout. The broker will wait till the consumer or
connection dies. One thing that can happen with a connection dropped by the
network, is that the default inactivity timeout on a connection can kick in,
which can whack the connection and associated session and consumer, hence
causing a redelivery.

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration