activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Example using REST interface with http post and get
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 11:55:11 GMT
Just saw your other email ... You cannot configure servlet directly in
activemq.xml file ... You can use activemq.xml file to configure Jetty and
set web applications it will use. Then you can configure your servlet in
appropriate web.xml of your application. Take a look at default activemq.xml
and demo application in the distribution for an example of how to do it.

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net