activemq-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dehmlow <dehml...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ CPP disconnect While Debugging
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:48:38 GMT

If I debug an activemq-cpp enabled application using visual studio 9.0 it
appears I get kicked of the broker if I'm broken for more then about 20
seconds once I resume the application again. This is very annoying as it may
take a while to get into a particular state and if you spend too long
steping through code you have to restart all over again. Is there a way to
get around this problem.

My theory is that since all threads in the application are "paused" when a
break point is hit the active mq thread responsible for handling broker
traffic is not doing something (keep alive acknowledgment maybe) it is
supposed to and the broker closes the socket on him.

Below is the stack trace for the exception generated after being broken too
long:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25682604/exception.gif exception.gif