activemq-users mailing list archives

From James Adams <monoco...@gmail.com>
Subject How to start a broker with topic when my Spring application starts?
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 22:35:07 GMT

I want to start an ActiveMQ broker at the time my Spring web application
starts.  I also want to create a topic in this broker for use by external
Java programs as a JMS destination.

I have tried with no success using the approach suggested in the ActiveMQ
Spring Support documentation and parts of various other examples I've found
in mailing list and forum posts.  Maybe someone here can point me to a
better example?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--James