activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Rao <justin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stomp clients and message-id
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 01:02:28 GMT

Currently I have the same issue. I am using the STOMP Java client contained
in the ActiveMQ 5.3 package. I haven't figure out a solution. Does any one
know a work around to this problem?

One solution I could think about is that stomp client has to generate its
own unique correlation and put in the request message and to be contained as
a correlation id in the reply message. But it's not a very beautiful
solution.