activemq-users mailing list archives

From dbczak <>
Subject Re: Persistence Behavior
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 18:20:43 GMT

OK, I was able to stop it from waiting forever by setting the
maxReconnectAttempts setting.  However,  it still does not behave as

Once everything is up and running, I shut down one of the consumers.  In the
producer I get this error:
DEBUG - Transport failed with the following
DEBUG - Attempting connect to: tcp://localhost:61616
DEBUG - Connect fail to: tcp://localhost:61616, reason: Connection refused: connect
ERROR - Failed to connect to transport after: 1 attempt(s)
DEBUG - Async exception with no exception listener: Connection refused: connect

Then, every 10 seconds I get these messages:
DEBUG - 10000 ms elapsed since last write check.
DEBUG - Message sent since last write check, resetting flag

When the producer tries to send a message, we get this error.  (Shouldn't
this just store the peristed message):
ERROR - Exception caught: javax.jms.JMSException: Connection refused:

And finally, when I bring up the crashed consumer,  nothing happens.  It
does not get the missed messages, and the producer continues to print out
the same message every 10 seconds.

Please help.