activemq-users mailing list archives

From nmittal <>
Subject Re: Admin Console: Sort on Queue name
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:16:45 GMT

This is for anyone interested in this issue..
I found a workaround solution.
1) open standardista-table-sorting.js which is located in the
$ActiveMQHOME$/webapps/admin/js/ folder.
2) change the function...
        function standardistaTableSortingInit() {

to the following...

        function standardistaTableSortingInit() {
	       var e = {};
	       var obj = document.getElementsByTagName("TH")[0].firstChild; // 0
points to the first column, use 3 if you want to sort on the 4th column = obj;
	       standardistaTableSorting.headingClicked(e);  // will sort Ascending
	       //standardistaTableSorting.headingClicked(e); // uncheck this if you
want to sort desc