activemq-users mailing list archives

From dbczak <>
Subject Re: Duplicate Messages on Listener Restart
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:53:16 GMT

I'm very new to ActiveMQ, and this is probably a problem with the way I'm
using it.  I do not know how to create a JIRA.  It would be hard to create a
test case without the extra processing code included. The test would be as

1) Run in 2 locations.
2) Create a new instance of TIPClient in a 3rd location and call sendData().
This method does some db lookups and other processing to create a message
and then call producer.send.
3) Shut down one of the TIPServer instances.
4) Call sendData() again on the same instance of TIPClient from #2.
5) Bring TIPServer back up in the location where it was brought down.  When
it comes back up, it will process the first sent message again.