activemq-users mailing list archives

From sharongi <>
Subject Re: Consumer doesnt recieve messages from producer
Date Sat, 12 Sep 2009 14:27:26 GMT

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your answer, but this is not the case.
I have another question, regarding the same issue:
When I set the MessageListener, how can I "tell" it to run infinitely?
I came to notice that the Consumer finishes it's run prior to getting any
messages from the Producer.

I'm new to activemq, and while in simple programming I can make the listener
thread run in an infinite loop, I have no idea how to do the same here.

I'll appreciate any response and sorry if my question sounds too trivial.