activemq-users mailing list archives

From pstein <pxstei...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Is it possible to filter/change the queue list order in browser overview?
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 07:59:35 GMT

Assume I use a couple of queues:

queue111, queue222, testqueue44

beside these queues hundreds of other queues are maintained on the same
ActiveMQ broker.

When I open now the browser GUI and list the existing queues I have to
scroll through all these queues and to search for "my" queues. This is
unconvenient.

Is there a way to display/filter only my queues?

Is there a way to show "my" queues always on top of the list?

What is the default list sort order?
It is NOT: alphabetic, and NOT last recently used. What else?

Peter