activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim_1 <jim.howl...@bluecrestcapital.com>
Subject Re: logging of messages in ActiveMQ
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:34:47 GMT

This didn't make any difference. I think the main issue is knowing which
level in the logging hierarchy to select???

log4j.logger.org.apache.activemq=DEBUG
log4j.logger.org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor=DEBUG
log4j.logger.org.apache.activemq.spring=DEBUG
log4j.logger.org.springframework=DEBUG
log4j.logger.org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer=DEBUG
log4j.logger.org.apache.xbean.spring=DEBUG
log4j.logger.org.apache.camel=DEBUG