activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim_1 <jim.howl...@bluecrestcapital.com>
Subject logging of messages in ActiveMQ
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:46:40 GMT

Could anyone help me with how to fully log the messages including
consumer/producer

Here is my log4j.properties file - but I am not getting detailed message
information :-

##
## Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
## contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
## this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
## The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
## (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
## the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
##
## http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
##
## Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
## distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
## WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
## See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
## limitations under the License.
##

#
#
#
# log4j.rootLogger=INFO, stdout, out
# log4j.logger.org.apache.activemq.spring=WARN
# log4j.logger.org.springframework=WARN
# log4j.logger.org.apache.xbean.spring=WARN

# When debugging or reporting problems to the ActiveMQ team,
# comment out the above lines and uncomment the next.

# log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, out, stdout
log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, out

# Or for more fine grained debug logging uncomment one of these
log4j.logger.org.apache.activemq=DEBUG
log4j.logger.org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor=DEBUG
log4j.logger.org.apache.activemq.spring=DEBUG
log4j.logger.org.springframework=DEBUG
log4j.logger.org.apache.xbean.spring=DEBUG
log4j.logger.org.apache.camel=DEBUG

# The logging properties used during tests..
# CONSOLE appender not used by default
log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%-5p %-30.30c{1} - %m%n
log4j.appender.stdout.threshold=INFO

# File appender
log4j.appender.out=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.out.file=${activemq.base}/log/smlog
log4j.appender.out.maxFileSize=1024KB
log4j.appender.out.maxBackupIndex=5
log4j.appender.out.append=true
log4j.appender.out.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.out.layout.ConversionPattern=%d [%-15.15t] %-5p %-30.30c{1} -
%m%n