activemq-users mailing list archives

From vezee <arun.addepa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AMQ - MSMQ bridge ... possible?
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 17:48:45 GMT

If i am not wrong, isn't camel-msmq component goes on windows box and is used
for MSMQ to AMQ bridge?

We have a scenario where we have AMQ on Solaris and have a requirement to
forward the messages to MSMQ directly from AMQ. Is there a way to do this?

See my Original post which has details of what i have already tried.

-vezee

The best solution is to use Apache Camel - see
http://camel.apache.org/msmq.html