activemq-users mailing list archives

From gtsafas <gtsa...@rblt.com>
Subject NMS: How to specify Bitwize operations in selectors
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 18:20:02 GMT

I am trying to configure a consumer so it only receives messages that have
the 2nd bit in the ‘Status’ (user defined INT property) as 0. I came up with
the following code but I get this Exception…

“An unhandled exception of type 'Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.BrokerException'
occurred in Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.dll

Additional information: javax.jms.JMSException : Couldn't create
TopicSubscription”

IMessageConsumer consumer = session.CreateConsumer(destination, "Status & 2
= 0");

Thanks in advance.