activemq-users mailing list archives

From avanidhar <avanidhar.chandraseka...@thomsonreuters.com>
Subject ActiveMQ connection Factories
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 18:09:37 GMT

Hi,

I am working on migrating a spring based web app from Websphere to Tomcat
6.0. As part of it, I have been configuring the resources according to
tomcat's requirements. When I configured the resources using ActiveMQ and
started the application, I get this error.

with name 'ltcUpdateListenerContainer' defined in class path resource
[xml/spring/nml-jms-config.xml]: Error setting property values; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.PropertyBatchUpdateException; nested
PropertyAccessExceptions (2) are:
PropertyAccessException 1: org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException:
Failed to convert property value of type
[org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory] to required type
[javax.jms.ConnectionFactory] for property 'connectionFactory'; nested
exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value of
type [org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory] to required type
[javax.jms.ConnectionFactory] for property 'connectionFactory': no matching
editors or conversion strategy found
PropertyAccessException 2: org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException:
Failed to convert property value of type
[org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue] to required type
[javax.jms.Destination] for property 'destination'; nested exception is
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value of type
[org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue] to required type
[javax.jms.Destination] for property 'destination': no matching editors or
conversion strategy found

I know this question has come up quite a few times. But I have tried
everything. There are no multiple jms.jars on my classpath. I have removed
all the Websphere related references from the project and added ActiveMQ