activemq-users mailing list archives

From boday <bo...@vektrel.com>
Subject message groups with concurrent consumers
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 17:10:31 GMT

how do I set the concurrnetConsumer/maxConcurrentConsumer properties when
using message groups?

For example, if I set the maxConcurrentConsumers to 10 and I send messages
with 100 different JMSXGroupIDs...will the consumers be created/destroyed as
necessary or does a single consumer get reused for multiple groups?

Are there any rules of thumb about how to set these properties given
expected number of distinct JMSXGroupIDs, etc?

thanks in advance

-----
Ben - Senior Consultant