activemq-users mailing list archives

From niko_dim <nikk....@gmail.com>
Subject How to create destinations after the start of embedded broker
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 08:28:39 GMT

Hi,

  I want to dynamically create destinations after startup of my embedded
broker. I saw several examples how create ServiceBroker with configuration
file but all configurations were done before start of the broker.
Unfortunately this does not fit to the requirements of my project. I do not
want to restart the broker or use createTopic() & createQueue() methods of
the session.
The broker that I am using is embedded and use of specific methods is not an
issue.

Thanks for the help.
 Nikodim