activemq-users mailing list archives

From Alistair Young <alistair.yo...@uhi.ac.uk>
Subject Re: NMS durable consumer not durable
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 13:32:13 GMT
Looking at this with jconsole:

IMessageConsumer consumer =
session.CreateDurableConsumer(session.GetTopic("test.t"),
"ConsumerId", "2 > 1", false);

results in a non durable subscription with an ActiveMQ generated
consumer ID. The topic has a durable subscription created by code I
wrote using ActiveMQCPP. So it seems the C# version doesn't work?

Alistair

--
mov eax,1
mov ebx,0