activemq-users mailing list archives

From Alistair Young <alistair.yo...@uhi.ac.uk>
Subject No IConnectionFactory implementation problem
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 14:59:22 GMT
Hi there,

I've downloaded the NMS and ActiveMQ binary assemblies 1.1.0, as well
as building them from source but I keep getting this error:

No IConnectionFactory implementation found for connection URI:
activemq:tcp://host.com:61613?transport.wireformat=stomp

from this code:

using Apache.NMS;
using Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ;
using Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Commands;
using Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Transport.Stomp;
Uri connectURI = new Uri("activemq:tcp://host.com:61613?
transport.wireformat=stomp");
IConnectionFactory factory = new NMSConnectionFactory(connectURI);

is there anything else I need to include to get stomp/activemq support
working? I've used the ActiveMQCPP library and that needs initialized
to get rid of a similar error:

ActiveMQCPP::initializeLibrary();

is there a similar requirement for nms? There doesn't seem to be
anything in the examples.

thanks,

Alistair

--