activemq-users mailing list archives

From <Mats.Henrik...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: right way to send and receive messages in a BrokerPlugin
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 20:33:40 GMT
Hi JLuna,

> Since Rob has noted that this as the correct way, would you consider
> adding your plugin to the wiki when it is complete?   I think others
would
> find it useful/interesting, including myself.

Well, I can't add specifically what I have since unfortunately I've gone
down the path of writing one monolithic plugin that does the job of what
3 or 4 plugins should do really.

However, I will keep in mind that there is interest, and I should be
able to at least add a description of how it works, and as long as there
isn't any internal resistance I might be able to split out that part
into it's own plugin and put that up.

Regards,

Mats Henrikson