activemq-users mailing list archives

From <Mats.Henrik...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: right way to send and receive messages in a BrokerPlugin
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 19:24:47 GMT
> However
> I'm having some trouble with the new VM broker it starts, so I was
> hoping there might be a better way.

For reference my problems were that the messages to my topic were not
being distributed to the other brokers in the network. I've just figured
out that this is because I put my topic inside the ActiveMQ.Advisory
space, and messages to that space seem to be kept local. Once I put my
topic outside of that space the messages are distributed to the other
brokers in the network.

However I am still interested in knowing if there is a right way to do
things as per my last email in this thread.

Regards,

Mats Henrikson