activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mick Knutson <mknut...@baselogic.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Topic and remote Client consumers
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 01:43:20 GMT
In theory, the Virtual topics seems to be able to suit my use case. The only
issue is trying to test for it.

I am working with Camel routing as well. So let me try a bit more to get a
working test to send a testMessage into my Virtual topic, then consume it. I
think I might be close.

I will post the results in the morning.

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Website: http://baselogic.com
---