activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mick Knutson <mknut...@baselogic.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Topic and remote Client consumers
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 20:02:46 GMT
I am fine with the default, I guess I just an not clear how to start writing
a test to verify each piece.

1. Testing that my publisher can create messages going to:
        VirtualTopic.*table123 (<name assigned bypublisher>*)

2. Writing a test that 2 different consumers can consume messages on

        Consumer.<name assigned by consumer>.VirtualTopic.*table123 (<name
assigned bypublisher>*)

Such as:
Consumer.*A*.VirtualTopic.*table123 *

and:
Consumer.*B*.VirtualTopic.*table123 *

A JUnit test would be amazing guidence.

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Website: http://baselogic.com
---