activemq-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Topic and remote Client consumers
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 01:37:52 GMT
Hi,

activemq-camel is much high level API, we should make sure the ActiveMQ
provides this kind of feature.
I just checked the Unit test code, it looks like we need to create the
physical queue before the producer send the message.

Mick does this OK for you ?
Or you may still need to try durable top subscription.

Willem