activemq-users mailing list archives

From Denis Bazhenov <bazhe...@farpost.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ stops consuming messages after No space left on device
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2009 02:45:31 GMT
Some additional information would clarify situation, I think. After
that failure we restarted ActiveMQ and all goes ok (we clean up space
on device). But before restart I take thread dump of broken ActiveMQ
process. I realize that there is no "ActiveMQ Data File Writer"
thread, which is present on normally working broker. If you look at
source code of NIODataFileAppender.processQueue() you will see that
this method stops execution if IOException occurred. Is there any
possibility that ActiveMQ can continue work after IOExeception occurred.

Denis Bazhenov