activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sender/Receiver hangs after 4776 messages ....
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:50:04 GMT
You have a transacted session in your consumer but you do not commit any
transactions so the broker is holding messages in memory pending a commit
and the memory limits are preventing further message production because of
producer flow controll.

You should see some relevant details in the jmx console.

To resolve, change:

QueueSession session = qconn.createQueueSession(true, 0);

to:

QueueSession session = qconn.createQueueSession(false, AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);