activemq-users mailing list archives

From sbuster <stevebuster...@hotmail.com>
Subject failover transport + JMS Resource Archive
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:43:44 GMT

How do  you setup the JMS configuration details inside a J2EE container to
listen for multiple brokers such as the in the clustered queue consumer
scenario?   I have the Message Driven Bean configured and working to one
broker, but I don't see anywhere where I would put the "failover:(...)"
string.  I would expect to see that on the JMS Connection but I don't see
it. i'm using websphere with the activemq rar.

Thanks