activemq-users mailing list archives

From Neo Wang <wangdong...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure ActiveMQ to support XA transaction?
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:10:40 GMT

Thanks a lot for your so quick response, but I still have 2 questions:
1. the relevant piece of configuration is the transaction support attribute
of
the ra.xml (think it defaults to XA)
   I have set the "<transaction-support>XATransaction</transaction-support>"
in ra.xml, so is it OK?

2. tell JBOSS you want the RAR involved in XA and the connector
contracts will take care of the rest.
   I am confused to it, what configuration should be done and in which
configuration file?