activemq-users mailing list archives

From Neo Wang <wangdong...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure ActiveMQ to support XA transaction?
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 10:54:05 GMT

Additional information:
   I find the ActiveMQ provides the class of
"org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQXAConnectionFactory" to support XA, but for me,
because I must invoke the JMS in application server JTA context, so I need
to use the RA jars provided by ActiveMQ, but for this solution, I find it
only can't provide the XA interface, it only has the class of
"org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQConnectionFactory", no XA related class
existed. So I am confused how to get the XA resources in RA. Hope someone
can help me.