activemq-users mailing list archives

From Neo Wang <>
Subject How to configure ActiveMQ to support XA transaction?
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 09:57:38 GMT

Environment: ActiveMQ 5.2, JBoss 5.1GA, JDK 5

I have configured the integration of JBoss and ActiveMQ(The embedded
broker), in my test, a db update and jms message sending will be acted in
one JTA transaction, I found the JMS message was still sent to ActiveMQ even
the DB update is failed, so the XA transaction doesn't work. How to
configure ActiveMQ to support XA in a JTA transaction? Thanks a lot.