activemq-users mailing list archives

From moonbird <moonb...@ymail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ c++ and Java
Date Sun, 30 Aug 2009 17:46:01 GMT

...sorry, I was a little bit confused:

this (CMSProperties are optinal properties which can be used...)
std::cout << destination->getCMSProperties().toString() << std::endl;

is different to the information about the destination (reply adress) object:
destination = const_cast<Destination*>(msg->getCMSReplyTo()->clone());

but how can I get the temporary queue (adress) information from the
destination object ? how would you debug the object ? I think the problem
that nothing is sent back to the client depends on this call... ?

Thx