activemq-users mailing list archives

From moonbird <moonb...@ymail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ c++ and Java
Date Sun, 30 Aug 2009 16:04:57 GMT

Hi,
I think i got the problem - but I dont know how to fix it :-/

// Create the destination (Topic or Queue)
// DEBUG reply information from TextMessage request
std::cout << destination->getCMSProperties().toString() << std::endl;
destination = const_cast<Destination*>(msg->getCMSReplyTo()->clone());

This is the output what I get on the console after those calls:

start sendReply()
Begin Class decaf::util::Properties:
End Class decaf::util::Properties:

So, seems to be, that .getCMLReplyTo is not working -there are no Properties
(I also dont know what .toString() should print) OR - I use it in a wrong
way.

The API of cms::CMSProperties: writes:

virtual std::string 	toString () const =0
 	Formats the contents of the Properties Object into a string that can be
logged, etc.

I coded it in the same style as I did it successfully working with java in a
different example...
So if I do it wrong - how do I get/create the destination(pointer) in a
right way ? I dont find anything in the API described :-/