activemq-users mailing list archives

From moonbird <moonb...@ymail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ c++ and Java
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 13:53:40 GMT

Hi,

i have a c++ "CMS" Consument implemented with ActiveMQ-CPP library.
This Consument listens on a ActiveMQ queue.
I also have a ActiveMQ Java JMS Client as a "JMS" Producer which sends data
to the queue.

My c++ Consument successfully receives the text messages from the queue
(XML-Text).

Now I like to send back the modified text message to the Java producer
(QueueRequestor object)

I use a c++ call in the consument for getting the producer adress (from the
Apache ActiveMQ examples):
destination = const_cast<Destination*>(msg->getCMSReplyTo());

I send back my new textmessage to this destination - but the java client
doesnt receive anything :-(

Could it be, that msg->getCMSReplyTo() doesnt work with received JMS
Textmessages ?
If I use Apaches c++ example producer - it works :-/
If this would be true - how could I send  back data to the java producer ?

Thx so far