activemq-users mailing list archives

From SowmyaD <sowmy...@gmail.com>
Subject PENDING MESSAGES BUILD UP IN THE QUEUE
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 23:26:08 GMT

Hi,

We are using  Activemq 5.2.0 with Spring 2.5.6. The issue we are facing is:
When we run load tests, after a few minutes the consumer stops consuming
messages and there is a build up of pending messages. If I try to browse the
queue in the web console, it is empty (after the consumer stops consuming
messages) .  The consumer starts picking up messages from the queue and the
messages also show up in the web console queue browser after restarting the
broker.  I also see negative pending messages in the web console sometimes.

Is this a bug in 5.2.0? If it is, will it be fixed in 5.3.0?

Would really appreciate any help/pointers.

Thanks,