activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Kartick Suriamoorthy @ zp" <kartick.suriamoor...@zooplus.com>
Subject Sender/Receiver hangs after 4776 messages ....
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:56:34 GMT

I am just trying out ActiveMQ and I seem to be running into a problem.

I have not changed the initial configuration in any way. I just bring up the
ActiveMQ server, create a queue called ks-test-queue via the admin page.

Then I create a jndi.properties file (attached), and start a sender and a
receiver. The sender spawns 10 threads and each thread send 1000 messages to
the ks-test-queue. The receiver just listens on the ks-test-queue.

After the sender sends 4776 messages, no more messages are being sent or
received. I see no exceptions anywhere (in the console of ActiveMQ or in my
sender/receiver programs).

Any idea what is going on ?

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25132261/jndi.properties jndi.properties

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25132261/MessageSender.java MessageSender.java