activemq-users mailing list archives

From shrisha <shrisha.chandrashe...@gmail.com>
Subject Specifying security ciphers using SSL connector for activeMQ
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 07:47:08 GMT

We are using ActiveMQ 5.2.0 with a SSL connector, we have a requirement to
enabe only specific high strength security ciphers for communication between
the clients and the server.With the default broker URL ,on port 61616 ,the
server accepts even Low and Medium strength ciphers , we need to make it
accept only high strength ciphers. Is there a way to specify these ciphers
which should only be accepted in the broker URL as a transport option pt
someway in the connector tag in activemq.xml.