activemq-users mailing list archives

From michaelcouck <michaelco...@netscape.net>
Subject Bitronix throwing exception on shutdown
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 12:32:21 GMT

Hi,

I have Bitronix and Spring managing the transactions for the db and
ActiveMQ. On shutdown there are all sorts of exceptions being thrown when
Spring and Bitronix try to delist resources. I realize that this is probably
a Spring Bitronix issue but I am sure someone here has seen this before.
This is in a standalone context. I register the queues and connection
factory with Spring etc. Everything else goes well of course, just the
shutdown. Has anyone seen this before and have some solution? I have added
the shutdown hook to Spring and Bitronix without any luck.

Thanks in advance =^D

Michael