activemq-users mailing list archives

From dirful_zone <...@i-s.com.cn>
Subject Re: How to add a TransportListener in spring.
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:06:57 GMT

Hiļ¼Œthis is dirful again.
I have resovle the second problem. I figured out my spring once more and
added transportListener property. Then it worked.

But I have not solved the first question. I don't know how to configure a
remote URI. I put my question once more. It likes this: There's two company
in two diffrent cities. So there's two application I mentioned: A and B.
There's a  specified network connecting two company. You see, I can't use
like "tcp:localhost" to access MQ which locate in one company. I don't know
how I can get the remote URI. Use JMX or other tools?

Thanks for your help!