activemq-users mailing list archives

From shaldar <shaltr...@gmail.com>
Subject Scaling and tuning issues
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 17:21:08 GMT

Hi -

I have a single activemq broker  based system - running a publish-subscribe
model - each publisher posting a particular topic. Now a few of the topics
have 20 subscribers - and are likely to grow to a few hundreds. I am also
using a MySql based authentication and authorization plugin from TTM
solutions.

I wanted to know if there's a roadmap to tuning the activemq to avoid
performance degradation as the user base scales - say when to move to a
master slave configuration - what parameters need to be tuned etc. Any
pointers/links will be very helpful.

Best -
Susmit