activemq-users mailing list archives

From "psharma8@sapient.com" <pshar...@sapient.com>
Subject TTL set to 30 seconds, but messages are not getting expired.
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:00:30 GMT

I tried to test for TTL. But it is not working fine.
I check messages @ "http://localhost:8161/admin". Messages are not getting
expired after specified time.

        public void SendMessage(IBusMessage busMessage)
        {
            if (!this.isDisposed)
            {
                IBytesMessage bytesMessage =
this.session.CreateBytesMessage();
                byte[] byteArray =
HelperUtils.GetByteArrayWithObject(busMessage.GetSerializableMessage());
                bytesMessage.Content = byteArray;
             bytesMessage.NMSTimeToLive = new TimeSpan(0, 0, 30);
             bytesMessage.NMSPersistent = true;
                this.producer.Send(bytesMessage);
            }
	  }

Please let me know if there is any other changes to be made.