activemq-users mailing list archives

From ELY <cel...@ifafatech.com>
Subject ActiveMQ+XMPP
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 11:16:13 GMT

I've posted a message on Camel-users with this same topic. Sorry, but I think
my question is better addressed on ActiveMQ-users.

This is my problem:

I have developed a server that communicates with its client using JMS. I
only embedded ActiveMQ's broker. Basically, it is a game server with lobby
and chat services. I have my self-made db for my Players and Rooms.

Now for interoperability and standardisation, I want to use XMPP for
communication with clients. I have enabled XMPP transport. But, I want to be
able to process XMPP request stanzas such as Presence, IQ and Message. This
is to enable me to retrieve data (ie: iq) then process business logic that
typically make use of my own DB. Please help me if you have any idea on how
to do this.

Thanks.

Ely