activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eric-AWL <eric.vinc...@atosorigin.com>
Subject ConsumerEventSource and wildcards. Different behaviours between Topics and Queues
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 16:14:40 GMT

Hi !

My producers produces messages on "dynamicQueues/Q.X" queues or
"dynamicTopics/T.X" topics.
My Consumers listen to messages on "dynamicQueues/Q.>" and
"dynamicTopics/T.>"

I only tested with one only "X" value simultaneously. I have different "Q"
and different "T".

I put a ConsumerEventSource on "dynamicQueues/Q.>" and one on
"dynamicTopics/T.>"  (wildcards usage)

I receive consumerEvent for all my topics and all my queues each time a
consumer is created. But the consumerCount is good for topics, but is always
0 for queues.

All is right if I don't use wildcards at all in my ConsumerEventSource and
Consumers.

Someone knows this problem (ActiveMQ 5.2) ?
Eric-AWL