activemq-users mailing list archives

From guptaviv <vivek.ju...@gmail.com>
Subject Expired Messages are not getting deleted in the data directory
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:03:53 GMT

Hi.

We are facing some issue in Activemq 5.2 version.
We are using durable subscriptions and setting the expiration time of 10
mins. There are two consumers which durably subscribe to a topic. The issue
is even if one of the consumer is down for a long time, the messages are not
getting expired(even if expiration time is reached) and it fills up the
broker's data directory. Is there any way we can forcefully remove these
expired messages after a predefined time interval?

This issue looks to be fixed in 5.3.
Is there any release date fixed for 5.3??

Please let us know if there is any workaround to solve this problem in 5.2.

Thanks,
Vivek