activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eric Bouer <ericbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting UserName/ ClientID from Advisory.
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 17:30:49 GMT

Hello.
I'm using ActiveMQ5.2 in Camel2.
I'm consuming a TOPIC.Consumer advisory and no data structure in the
advisory message I get contains the username or the advisory name.
How, if at all,  can I get those from the advisory ?
Other properties will also be fine.

This is how I set up the connection that I'd like to get an advisory on:
 ActiveMQConnectionFactory activeMQConnectionFactory = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory(MQURI);
        activeMQConnectionFactory.setClientIDPrefix("MyName");
        activeMQConnectionFactory.setUserName("MyUserName");
        getCamelcontext().addComponent("AMQComponent1",
ActiveMQComponent.jmsComponent(activeMQConnectionFactory));

Many thanks.