activemq-users mailing list archives

From An An <anjusm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JBoss and ActiveMQ with remote JNDI
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 08:13:35 GMT

Hi James,
Thanks for the reply.
I have set the JBoss jndi properties already.
So I do this in the code :-
<<
Properties props = new Properties();

props.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,"org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory");

		props.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL,"tcp://localhost:61616");
		javax.naming.Context ctx = new InitialContext(props);
		Queue queue = (Queue) ctx.lookup("activemq/queue/outbound");
		queueConnectionFactory = (ActiveMQConnectionFactory) ctx.lookup
("activemq/QueueConnectionFactory");
		connection = queueConnectionFactory.createQueueConnection();
	    connection.start();
	    QueueSession session =
connection.createQueueSession(false,Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
		queueSender = session.createSender(queue);

However I get the following error :
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: activemq/queue/outbound

I have set the jndi context to global for this queue in activemq_jms-ds.xml
inside Jboss server deploy.

I am trying this from standalone Java client.
Would that be the problem or is there something I am missing?

Thanks for your help so far

Regards,
An