activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eric-AWL <eric.vinc...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Re: Duplex Network Connector and Firewalls
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 11:19:58 GMT

Ok. It's good news.

If I correctly understood, with a duplex network connector, the same network
connection (TCP for me) is used to send and receive all messages,
synchronously and asynchronously on the two sides of the connection. And
there is no need of a "return" route to configure through the firewall.

Thank you for your quick answer.

Eric-AWL